Just Layin On The Ground
- jenn: should have seen the book i had earlier!
- jenn: there was one picture
- jenn: and all it was
- jenn: was a peen and balls
- jenn: unattached
- jenn: just layin on the ground
- phuong: WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT
- jenn: cause
- jenn: i get that reaction
“I can’t hear you—you’re breaking up. You’re breaking up. Wait, no, i’m breaking up. With you.” —me, on the phone
“I almost got jiggy with it.” —Jenn, re: polka music
- phuong: [book on STIs]
- phuong: Case 20 A Gay Man with Anal Discharge
- jenn: dude
- phuong: ...
- phuong: i think i'm in trouble.
- phuong: :-X
- jenn: so unnecessary
- jenn: and why are you in trouble
- jenn: you have anal discharge?
- phuong: ACK THERE ARE PICTURES
- jenn: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahaha
- jenn: serves you right
A Breakup Line
After dinner, when they give us our boxed-up leftovers and we pay the bill, i say, “You can take all that home since i’m leaving,” adding under my breath, “…you.”